Trust Pfizer when it’s about research and innovations. No doubt, they eyed for the best, and have opted for Chemtex BioBubble
Pfizer, World’s Premier Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech Corporation has bio-secured their India head office in Mumbai with Chemtex BioBubble Antimicrobial Coating, protecting their frequented touch points and potential hotspots pathogens for the next 90 days.
All common touch points such as Door Knobs, Handles, Staircase, Table Tops, Working Desks, Chairs, Railings, Elevator, Staircases, Glass Surfaces, Counter Tops, Washroom Surfaces now safe from germs attack for straight 90 days, courtesy Chemtex BioBubble Antimicrobial Coating Service.
Full PR published here
What is Chemtex BioBubble Antimicrobial Coating?
It is a surface antimicrobial coating service, exclusively bestowed by Chemtex, that kills all harmful germs and pathogens on contact and as well as protects the surfaces from germs attack for straight 90 days, inhibiting surface based cross transmission for the period.
Thanks to digital platforms which helped us to reach them. And upon agreement, instant service was deployed.
- Acid Inhibitor Chemicals for Mineral Acid Corrosion
- Engine Coolant Antifreeze Liquid
- Sulfamic Acid Descalant – How it Works, Where to Get
- Citric Acid Manufacturing Companies in India
- Why You Should Use Morpholine for Your Boilers
- 6 Types of Construction Chemicals to ensure the right cement mix
- Wastewater Treatment Chemicals – A Complete List of All Types
- Use of speciality chemicals used in oil and gas industry, their economy & sustainability
- Where is Benzalkonium Chloride used?
- Manufacturer Of Sanitizer – How Does it Work?