Research is all about New Knowledge. And who better than Pfizer to understand it. Leading from the front on this account, they have opted for the new idea of sanitization and disinfection”
Pfizer, World’s Premier Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech Corporation has bio-secured their office in Kolkata with Chemtex BioBubble Antimicrobial Coating. This coating shall protect their common hotspots and frequently touch points from bacterial and virus attack for straight 90 days and keep its staffs and personnel out of infection reach.
All common touch points such as Door Knobs, Handles, Staircase, Table Tops, Chairs, Railings, Elevator, Staircases, Glass Surfaces, Counter Tops, Washroom Surfaces now safe from germs attack for the next 90 days, courtesy Chemtex BioBubble Antimicrobial Coating Service.
What is Chemtex BioBubble Antimicrobial Coating?
It is a Retentive Silane based long lasting antimicrobial coating service which when applied, kills all surviving germs and pathogens on contact and prevents surface based cross transmission of diseases. It protects surfaces for straight 90 days on single application, discarding the need for daily disinfection. The formulation used is 100% organic, safe and non-toxic.
Thanks to digital platforms which helped us to reach them. And upon agreement, instant service was deployed.
- Cleaning in Place in Dairy Industry
- Chemtex Polymer Chemistry
- TONO FROST 593 is now NSF Certified for Incidental Food Contact
- Chemical treatment for chiller water system
- Pfizer-BioNTech offices PAN India inside BioBubble
- How PHPA Drilling Polymer proves to be a better alternative to Bentonite Clay?
- Foodies, Your Favorite ‘Hatari’ is once again in a BioBubble
- Pfizer, Kolkata is in BioBubble Now!
- Replacing negative effects of hand sanitizer with child friendly 24-hour hand protection from Chemtex
- What makes Chemtex Alstasan Hand Rub one of the top hand sanitizer brands