QAC based Disinfectant
QAC based Disinfectants of broad spectrum nature are based on third and fourth generation Quaternary Ammonium Compounds. It is used for Versatile Applications for Disinfection and Sterilization throughout the institutions such as hospitals and hotels; industries such as pharma, poultry, dairy, beverage and food industry.
Properly formulated products are effective against gram positive bacteria and against gram negative bacteria, but less effective against spores, moulds and fungi. QAC based disinfectants are stable and generally taint free. They may be inactivated by hard water, organic material and some plastics. To improve the effectiveness of QACs, formulations often include sequestrants and non-ionic detergents.
Key Features and Benefits
- OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, Ms, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, Fibreglass Etc
- Floors, Walls, Food Contact Surfaces, Crates Etc
- Equipments, Utensils and Tanks
- Fogging For Air Disinfection
- Suitable For Meat and Poultry Processors