Radiator Flush Chemical
Superior blend of inorganic chemicals for removing dirt deposits, scale, rust, oil and greasy deposits and other contaminants from the engine, radiator and cooling system internals while the system is in operation.
The deposits otherwise severely affect the heat transfer ability of the system and may lead to engine seizure due to overheating.
It reduces hotspots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failures.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution
- Reduces hotspots in the engine and cylinder heads, preventing overheating
- Light flushing or heavy-duty cleaningCleans cooling systems to help prevent overheating
- Non-toxic, easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals
- Strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency
- Cleans green slime
- Removes Greasy and Oily deposits
- Online cleaning, not requiring additional circulation
- Non-foaming nature
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original containers away from heat, direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.