QAC Disinfectant (Spray & Fumigation)
Twin chain QAC based Disinfectant is specially formulated for open plant cleaning applications throughout the heavy traffic areas, F&B, dairies, institutional, railways, etc. QAC provides excellent disinfection against all forms of microorganisms including gram positive and gram negative bacteria and yeast, protozoa, enveloped viruses. It is recommended for application in all open plant processes.
Applied through spray for large areas. It can be used for disinfection of floors, walls, utensils and other food/ product preparation equipment and is suitable for use in meat and poultry processors, snack foods, dairies and most type of foods processing operations. QAC based Air Fumigant is suitable for manual, soak or spray circulation applications. It is also suitable for use in hard water. Closed indoor spaces can be fumigated with QAC solutions.
They are compatible with cationic surfactants, non-ionic and amphoteric. Based on third and fourth generation QAC mix, it is used for versatile applications for disinfection and sterilization throughout the institutions such as hospitals and hotels; industries such as pharma, poultry, dairy, beverage and food industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective against bacteria, spores, fungi, yeast and biofilm, enveloped viruses such as corona
- Safe to use for OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, fiberglass, etc
- Refreshing fragrance after use
- Fogging For Aerial disinfection with ULV fogger
- Suitable For Meat and Poultry Processors
- Non-toxic blend, Non-corrosive, non-tainting product
- Cost effective dosage for systemic sanitation of high traffic areas
- Effective with both soft and hard water
- Reduces re-entry time after fumigation
- Does not bleach fabrics
- Non corrosive surface friendly
Typical Issues for Environment Disinfection:
Chlorine is useful in safe deactivation of coronavirus but affects the lungs and mucous membranes of humans. Causes burning of eyes and skin, irritating pungent odour. It also is highly corrosive to metals. Chlorine finds most use in disinfecting remote outside areas where it does not require assisted ventilation or proximity to humans. Spraying of chlorine solution in public spaces does not disinfect the virus for corona. Know more.
Typical fumigants include mostly formaldehyde, chlorine, etc. Formaldehyde is slow acting, and has poor penetration into cornered spaces. Also toxic causing burning sensations, pulmonary oedema, and pneumonitis upon prolonged exposure. Glutaraldehyde has adverse health effects such as nausea, eye and skin irritation.
Benefits with ALSTASAN II 256:
- Highly effective virudical chemical with de-odourizer
- Non-tainting nature, safe for use on most MoC (Materials of Construction)
- Easy to dose and apply; dilute at recommended concentration and mopped
- Leaves a refreshing fragrance post usage
- Multiple applications of spraying, mopping, fumigation
- Regular Easy Spraying on railway platforms, open spaces, footpaths
Safer cost-effective alternative to Sodium Hypochlorite Learn More.
- Hard non-porous inanimate surfaces such as metal, plastic, porcelain etc.
- Floors, walls, food contact surfaces, probes, crates disinfection, etc.
- Equipment, utensils and tanks disinfection
- Infected/ Critical areas, Dip Tray for Shoes, Close Corners
- OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, fiberglass, etc
- High Traffic Public Areas such as
- Metro Stations, Movie Theatres, Malls, Showrooms, Offices, F&B Preparation Areas, Pavements, Floors, Railway platforms
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, dust respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.