Acidic CIP Cleaner
CIP Cleaners and Additives are extensively used to enhance the performance of formulated cleaners. Surfactants coupled with chelating agents and other essential components, allow a multitude of cleaning mechanisms.
Acidic CIP Cleaner is a low pH detergent enhancer functioning as an anti-foaming agent and can be used in high energy applications. These cleaners and additives are used in pharmaceutical, bio-technology and other industries requiring effective cleaning. The equipment on which they are applied on majorly are, blenders, reactors, tablet presses, ultrasonic washing, laboratory glassware and ultrasonic washing.
Key Features and Benefits
- Low foaming nature at normal working temperatures
- Improved cleaning performance under pressure and turbulence
- Effective at removing most inorganic scale deposits
- Improves operational efficiency of equipment
- Enhanced cleaning performance
- Inhibited against metal attacks
- Extends life of equipment and items cleaned
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with freshwater and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original containers away from heat, direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.