Alkaline Cleaners in Place function as a multi-purpose low foaming cleaner for OPC (open plant cleaning) by spray applications such as in crates washing, mineral water jars cleaning, floor, walls, tables etc. in dairy, food & beverage industry. Alkaline CIP Cleaner is a highly concentrated blend of alkaline cleaner with wetting agents and water scale removers, making it a single stage heavy-duty degreasing cleaner for removing stubborn proteinaceous, oil and fat deposits.
Alkaline CIP Cleaners are used in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, nutraceutical and other industries requiring effective, provable cleaning. The equipments on which they are applied on majorly are, blenders, reactors, tableting presses, ultrasonic washing, laboratory glassware and ultrasonic washing.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective cleaning at low dosages
- Non-foaming nature aids in CIP applications
- Assists in removal of rust rings, aluminium and label removal from bottle washing
- Does not block the spray nozzles unlike washing soda deposits
- Multi area application
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic
- Safe on mild steel, Stainless steel, Copper, Rubber, Fiber glass and other common components
- Scale inhibited for preventing water hardness spots on vessel, bottle and jars
- Suitable for automatic dosing and automatic bottle washing process and cip
- Removes grease, oil stains and foul odor from bottles and jars