Oilfield Chemicals, by its name can be understood are chemicals used in oilfields or oil well sites. Their efficiency and productivity depends onsite well operations that cost-effectively maximizes recovery of oil and gas reserves while minimizing the impact on the environment.
We manufacture a wide range of chemicals effective in controlling scale and corrosion, bacterial growth in pipelines without impeding the flow of oil or gas, required during crude oil production mainly in the primary & secondary recovery stages.
Oilfield chemicals impart unique capabilities and functionality for well drilling completion and intervention services. Some of these chemicals that fall under this category are corrosion inhibitors, demulsifiers and defoamers, drilling additives, cementing plasticizers, lubricants and pipe freezing agents.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Stabilize reactive shale and clay formations
- Improve borehole stability
- Enhance slurry's physical and chemical properties
- Alleviate mud rings, bit balling and booting-off in clay formations
- Reduce drill pipe torque and pumping pressure