Corrosion inhibitors are formulations when added to a chemical stream prevent corrosion, or lower the rate of corrosion so that the metallic equipment gets an elongated service lifetime. Corrosion inhibitors are often the most cost-effective way to prevent or control corrosion because they allow one to use less expensive metals for a corrosive environment sectors. During the extraction of crude oil from oil well sites, a lot of corrosive gases like hydrogen sulphide, carbon dioxide comes out which leads to corrosion of the metallic equipment and decreasing of its lifetime. These formulation stunts the corrosion rate and protect the metallic surface and well compatible with water injection chemicals.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed with all organic chemicals
- Complete single treatment for prevention of non-biological fouling
- Excellent corrosion inhibition for all metals
- Can retain higher levels of hardness in the water & holds blow down to a minimum
- Excellent control of calcium phosphate sludge and iron fouling
- Eliminates or reduces acid dosing for pH control
- Effective over a wide pH and temperature range
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Kindly refer label and SDS for details.