H2S scavengers are widely used in hydrocarbon and chemical processing facilities. These specialized chemical react selectively with H2S and converts toxic Hydrogen Sulphide and other organic sulphur containing compounds into useful corrosion inhibitors that are soluble in water. These H2S scavengers are available in amino alcoholic solution that converts toxic Hydrogen Sulphide and other organic sulphur containing compounds into useful corrosion inhibitors which have been proven to contribute high performance and minimal impact in further processing at refineries or in wastewater treatment facilities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Initiate an Instantaneous and irreversible reaction to remove H2S with no effect on oil, gas or fuel quality
- Safely eliminate ‘rotten egg’ odor
- Provide improved operational reliability
- Improve personnel safety Reduce the potential for corrosion in equipment, tubulars and pipelines
- Maintain asset integrity and reduces costs for equipment maintenance and replacement
- Improve production performance
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.