Corrosion inhibitors are chemicals that are added to a chemical stream to prevent corrosion, or lower the rate of corrosion so that the processing equipment will have a suitable service lifetime. Corrosion inhibitors are often the most cost-effective way to prevent or control corrosion because they allow one to use less expensive metals for a corrosive environment.
Key Features and Benefits
• Designed with all organic chemicals
• Complete single treatment for prevention of non-biological fouling
• Excellent corrosion inhibition for all metals
• Can retain higher levels of hardness in the water & holds blow down to a minimum
• Keeps heat transfer surfaces clean and permits maximum heat exchange efficiency
• Excellent control of calcium phosphate sludge and iron fouling
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Corrosion Inhibitors should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Kindly refer label and SDS for details.