Defoamer/ Antifoaming chemicals are unique versatile additives having its main application in refineries, oil production wells and drilling mud, manifesting excellent performance in controlling of foam and improving flow while reducing viscosity of the fluid. These are heavy-duty defoamers, normally best at knocking down surface foam.
Water based anti-foaming agent also find most of the application in effluent treatment plants, industrial process water, coolant and amine units.
Key Features and Benefits
- Accurate in composition, zero impurities
- Shows excellent performance in the control of foams
- Provide high efficiency, non-sticky nature
- Cover a broad spectrum of applications
- Chemically inert, viz., they do not interfere with the chemical process
- Added in small quantities only and do not reduce or hinder product efficacy
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Kindly refer label and SDS for details.