Diesel/Bio-diesel, at lower temperature starts forming huge meshes or lattices that precipitates at different point, hindering its natural flow . These obstructions result in moderately lower output, reducing the performance of the system. CFPP Improver brings down the CFPP, assures uninterrupted streaming through motor channels and pipelines, expanding yield and working effectiveness.
Key Features and Benefits
- Significant reduction in CFPP
- Does not alter physical properties of the liquid
- Ensures normal operation even at low temperature
- Well compatible with all metal types
- Flexible to be used in batch or in continuous process
- Cost effective application
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Fuel Lubricity Improvers should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Kindly refer label and SDS for details.