Issues with Irregular Wax Deposition in Crude Storage Tanks
- The wax crystals forms large meshes and gets deposited in tank walls and internal lines, corroding them
- These deposition are sticky and are very hard to remove through mechanical efforts.
- Wax is one of the reason behind formation of oil sludge that precipitates at tank bottom
Chemtex's Crude Wax Inhibitor / Dispersant effectively works as a superlative wax dispersant which when used, disperses the crystals in oil itself, forms a strong network of polar compound that inhibits the formation of long meshes or network of wax crystals and forbids their growth.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces the rate of wax accumulation significantly
- Efficaciously clears out the wax particles from the pipelines
- Does not alter the properties of metal
- Enhances the flowing ability at lower temperatures
- Flexible to be used in batch or continuous process
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.