Issues with Irregular Wax Deposition in Crude Storage Tanks
- The wax crystals forms large meshes and gets deposited in tank walls and internal lines, corroding them
- These deposition are sticky and are very hard to remove through mechanical efforts.
- Wax is one of the reason behind formation of oil sludge that precipitates at tank bottom
Chemtex's Crude Wax Inhibitor / Dispersant effectively works as a superlative wax dispersant which when used, disperses the crystals in oil itself, forms a strong network of polar compound that inhibits the formation of long meshes or network of wax crystals and forbids their growth.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces the rate of wax accumulation significantly
- Efficaciously clears out the wax particles from the pipelines
- Does not alter the properties of metal
- Enhances the flowing ability at lower temperatures
- Flexible to be used in batch or continuous process
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.