Chemtex BioBubble Silane Antimicrobial Coating
With most cross transmission of pathogens happening from surfaces and touch, it necessitates the need for routinely disinfection. But daily disinfection is laborious, burdensome, if not less reliable.
“Chemtex BioBubble” series of services and products disposes the need for daily disinfection and brings in a more proactive approach to prevent surface based cross transmission of various diseases. BioBubble your space and protect your guests and employees from Surface Transmission of disease.
This technology is registered by USEPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) under registration no. EPA 739-R-07-007, and has been the only proven technology for surface antivirus coating. Once a surface is coated with Chemtex BioBubble (Trade Name for Trimethoxysilyl QAC) then there is no need of daily disinfection.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Preventive approach: Safe and long term antimicrobial function
- Non leaching, non-reactionary technology
- Transparent mono-molecular antimicrobial coating
- Cost effective, less laborious
- Free from SVHC such as Fluorine, PBT/vPVB substances
- Non-toxic, naturally derived and biodegradable
- Non corrosive, well compatible
- Prevents mal odour and biofilm formation