PDMS Silicone Oil
ALSTASIL range of clear colourless polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) fluids available in a wide range based on variations in viscosity for use of siliconization of glass, metals, plastics, rubber and as lubricants for pharma and cosmetic applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Non greasy films
- Can form protective breathable films on skin
- Excellent water repellency
- Good stability over a broad range of temperatures
- Low surface tension
- Compatible with other system additives
- Low order of toxicity and skin sensitization
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.