Broad spectrum disinfectant
Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is a terminal disinfectant/ biocide which finds most of its application for surface, water and air disinfection through out various industries and institutions. Broad Spectrum disinfectant is used at different concentration depending upon the type of application, contact time, degree of bio-fouling.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent cleaner and disinfectant
- Non-tainting, for use on food contact surfaces
- Provides synergy with other molecules
- Environment friendly, biodegradable and skin-friendly
- High efficacy against gram positive, gram negative bacteria & yeast
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.