HMW Anionic Polyelectrolyte
HMW Anionic Polyelectrolyte is a high molecular weight polymer suitable for sugarcane juice clarification and filtration of mud slurry. HMW Anionic Polyelectrolyte is especially designed for food industry with very low residual monomer of less than 0.02%
Key Features and Benefits
- Faster setting of mud solid in the clarifier
- Improves juice clarity
- Increases rate of mud filtration
- Improves sugar recovery from filter cake
- Reduces consumption of alum in precipitation of color and colloidal matter
- Conditioning aid for drying beds and filtration
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, dust respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.