Boiler antiscalant is a multipurpose heavy duty chemical compound used for removal of scale, rust and greasy deposits in boiler systems. It effectively removes heavy deposits of water scale and iron oxides. It has the ability to remove lime, rust deposits and oily contaminants. Utilizing these products increases the life cycle of boiler protection resulting savings of cost due to less boiler downtime and energy savings due to the absence of scale.
Boiler Antiscalant is used for the purpose of deterrence of scaling and elimination of boiler deposits. It can also adjust the pH of the water which in turn prevents corrosion of tubes. Boiler Antiscalant and pH Booster increases the productivity of the plant that saves energy. Effective antiscalants are profitable for users for its round the year savings of power and labor, and increase in production. Use of antiscalant is a prime necessity to cope up with the huge production targets.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent cleaning efficacy
- Prevents scale formation
- Wetting agent for deep scale penetration
- Precipitated calcium salts, iron and silica are conditioned and kept free flowing
- Additional dispersants to fluidize the scale forming material
- Excellent removal of oil and grease
- Non-adherent and free flowing sludge does not form deposits on the internal surface
- Reduces maintenance cost and number of shutdowns for cleaning
- Reduces energy cost by keeping all exchanger surfaces clean, improving heat transfer efficiency
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.