Boiler water pH adjusting chemicals of utilitarian nature helping in the pH adjustments of feed water. They either add to or remove the number of hydrogen ions in or from a chemical through the process of neutralization depending upon the existing pH of feed water.
These formulations come with unique characteristics such as:
- Safe to use and biodegradable nature
- Also minimize scaling & deposition
The pH adjustments can be done through batch or continuous process. Continuous pH adjustment is only possible when the rate of flow of applicable chemical is constant and not affected or interfered by any other chemical whereas batch system works on a fixed volume and releases the finished product only when the desired value is obtained.
Key Features and Benefits
- Minimizes corrosion of feed water tank, lines and pump
- Imparts water and sludge conditioning to minimize scaling and deposition
- Compatible with other treatment chemicals Compatible with other treatment chemicals
- Completely biodegradable in nature