Cyclohexylamine is a colorless organic liquid having a substituent of an amine group. Cyclohexylamine is used in low-pressure boilers where the condensate works for a longer period of time. It can remain along with condensate steam at various steam pressures which cannot be done with other neutralizing amines. It is a metabolite of cyclamate and has been found to be useful in production of other organic compounds.
Cyclohexylamine is used especially for the industrial water treatment, for the production of cure accelerator, for the manufacturing of synthetic sweeteners and in a rubber industry for the production of vulcanization accelerators.
On the basis of end user demands and desires, industrial Cyclohexylamine can be utilized for various respective applications for various respective industries like agriculture, rubber, food, oil, pharma, petroleum and textile industries.
Key Features and Benefits
- Condensate line treatment
- Prevent of carbon dioxide corrosion
- Prevents formation of carbonic acid in boiler steam system
- Completely volatile
- Versatile applications
|Assay as Morpholine||99.0% min.|
|Solubility||Completely soluble with water|
- Manufacture of Herbicides, Insecticides, Pesticides
- Catalysis & Chemicals Processing
- Chemical Synthesis Reactions
- Dyes, Pigments, Textiles
- Hardener & Cross Linking Polymers
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Polymer Auxiliaries
- Lubricants & Oils
- Stabilizers for Explosives
- Polymerization Initiator