Cooling Tower Biocide
Cooling Tower Biocides are used to remove or inhibit the formation of biological fouling. These formulations utilize high quality oxidized and non-oxidized constituents to ensure core prevention from fungi, spores, bacteria and other organisms detoriate the condition of cooling towers. These biocides are utilized in HVAC, air conditioning, dairy and ice cream processing units and breweries. These biocides have the ability to prevent all types of water contamination.
Key Features and Benefits
- Biocidal, fungicidal, algaecidal chemical
- Destroys biofilms
- Prevents biological and chemical corrosion
- Dispersant ability
- Can be used in all conditions & convenient to handle, even accidental excessive quantities do not harm the system
- Reduces power consumption by increasing efficiency of the system
- Reduces acid usage for pH maintenance
- Reduces the plant shut down time
- Environment friendly & degradable
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.