Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor
Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor is a highly effective chemical blend that controls and inhibits scale, corrosion and non-biological fouling in cooling water systems. It is specially formulated to achieve desired result and does not contain chromate or heavy metal ions.
Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor helps in effective working of equipment and keeping the metallic surfaces leakage free. It provides protection on system metallurgy under a variety of conditions. Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor is purely organic and bio-degradable and does not promote heavy metal discharge in blowdown.
Key Features and Benefits
• Composed up of all organic chemicals
• Complete single treatment for prevention of non-biological fouling
• Excellent corrosion inhibition or all metals
• Ability to retain hardness in the water & holds blowdown to a minimum
• Keeps heat transfer surfaces clean enabling maximum heat exchange efficiency
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.