RO Antiscalant Chemical
Chemtex RO Antiscalant Chemical specifically formulated to inhibit deposition of inorganic scales particularly for RO systems. They are efficiently utilized in inhibition of multiple inorganic scale species including calcium and barium salts, even silicate scales.
Antiscalant chemicals are a pre-treatment additive in RO plants. They prevent the RO membranes from scaling and subsequent corrosion.
Licensed under FSSAI (Category 99 - Substances added to food)
On application, these antiscalants stabilize metal ions, preventing metal oxides precipitation and dispersing existing metal oxides/ hydroxides, silt and clay particles. RO Antiscalant Chemical keeps RO capacity close to design, and minimizes shutdowns and membrane cleaning cost.
RO Antiscalant Features and Benefits
- Effective scale inhibition
- High recovery rate
- Low dosage
- Effective iron fouling control by sequestration
- Reduced membrane cleaning
- Compatible with all types of membranes
- Organic and bio-degradable
- Excellent threshold inhibitor of alkaline earth scales