Poly Aluminium Chloride
Poly Aluminium Chloride is used as primary coagulant for the treatment of drinking water, sewage and industrial effluents and is also a well established paper processing aid. It is a highly charged aluminium based polymerized coagulant of aluminum ions and colloidal particles in water with huge efficiency and power in bridging flocculation function. Poly Aluminum Chloride is an effective water purifier used in the purification of table water, industry water, industry circulation water and wasted and polluted water from pharmacy industry, paper making industry and printing and dying industry, as well as life wasted water.
Main Applications of PAC include:
• Coagulant for waste water with reactive dyes
• Used after alum flocculation of channel feed water at household level
• Removal of suspended particulate matter and organic contaminants
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces polyelectrolyte requirement
- Removes heavy metals and radioactive substances to water pollution
- No added alkaline additives
- Suitable at a wide pH value
- Quick hydrolysis
- Strong absorptive
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment (High Basicity)
- Separation of slurry in Industrial processes
- Paper Sizing in Pulp & Paper Industry
- Dye Decontamination in Textile Industries
- Sewage Water Treatment
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.