RO Membrane Cleaner
RO membranes are fouled by suspended solids, microorganisms, mineral scales that builds up during operation, causing loss in water output or salt rejection or both. Regular cleaning of the membrane elements minimizes performance loss and extending life of membranes.
RO membrane cleaner is blended with features such as excellent system clean up, removing silicated scales, oil and organic matter. With low foaming, precise pH value, soil removal and biodegradable nature. These cleaners are suitable for water treatment plants, boilers, food processing units, dairies and reverse osmosis systems. RO membrane cleaners usually remove the harmful elements like metal oxides, carbonates and sulphated salts of barium, calcium and strontium. Modern RO membrane cleaners offer a shorter mixing time that results in low foam development and cost-effective effects.
There are generally two kinds of RO Membrane Cleaner:
- Low pH Membrane Cleaner with a fast acting formulation for cleaning of RO/ NF/ UF membranes by dissolving and dispersing organic and mineral deposits which primarily comprises of carbonates and sulphates of calcium, barium, strontium and magnesium
- High pH Membrane Cleaner is an alkaline liquid product for cleaning of contaminants like oils, organic compounds, silica scales and biological slimes and films from RO/ NF/ UF membranes
Key Features and Benefits
- Removes oil, silicated scales, organic matter and bio-foulants
- Excellent dispersing properties for quick and easy removal of soil
- Ease of use in re-circulation method
- Concentrated, cost effective dosage
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original containers away from heat, direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.