Twin chain QAC Disinfectant specially formulated for open plant cleaning applications throughout the heavy traffic areas, F&B, dairies, institutional, railways, etc. QAC provides excellent disinfection against all forms of microorganisms including gram positive and gram negative bacteria and yeast, protozoa, enveloped viruses. It is recommended for application in all open plant processes.
Applied through spray for large areas. It can be used for disinfection of floors, walls, utensils and other food/ product preparation equipment and is suitable for use in meat and poultry processors, snack foods, dairies and most type of foods processing operations. QAC based Air Fumigant is suitable for manual, soak or spray circulation applications. It is also suitable for use in hard water. Closed indoor spaces can be fumigated with QAC solutions.
They are compatible with cationic surfactants, non-ionic and amphoteric. Based on third and fourth generation QAC mix, it is used for versatile applications for disinfection and sterilization throughout the institutions such as hospitals and hotels; industries such as pharma, poultry, dairy, beverage and food industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective against bacteria, spores, fungi, yeast and biofilm, enveloped viruses such as corona
- Safe to use for OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, fiberglass, etc
- Refreshing fragrance after use
- Suitable For Meat and Poultry Processors
- Non-toxic blend, Non-corrosive, non-tainting product
- Cost effective dosage for systemic sanitation of high traffic areas
- Effective with both soft and hard water
- Reduces re-entry time after fumigation
- Does not bleach fabrics
- Non corrosive surface friendly
- Hard non-porous inanimate surfaces such as metal, plastic, porcelain etc.
- Floors, walls, food contact surfaces, probes, crates disinfection, etc.
- Equipment, utensils and tanks disinfection
- Infected/ Critical areas, Dip Tray for Shoes, Close Corners
- OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, fiberglass, etc
- High Traffic Public Areas such as
- Metro Stations, Movie Theatres, Malls, Showrooms, Offices, F&B Preparation Areas, Pavements, Floors, Railway platforms