Alstasan Silvox: Silver Hydrogen Peroxide based Disinfectant
Hospitals deal with patients each with a different infectious disease, and staff getting exposed to the same. Everybody included is presented to a graver risk of infection, requiring more convenient and productive cleaning procedures. Silver hydrogen peroxide disinfectant (air and surface). Stabilized with Silver and other ingredients for use in various applications for air and surface disinfection by fumigation, surface wiping, spraying, etc.
Alstasan Silvox, or Silver Hydrogen Peroxide based sanitizer is a well effective multipurpose disinfectant. The eco-friendly and bio-degradable nature of this silver peroxide makes it effective for both commercial and domestic usage. Silver stabilized hydrogen peroxide, when compared to other conventional disinfectants work on a dual phase, where the hydrogen peroxide is corrosive on the cell walls, and the silver acts on the DNA. Because of its non-mutagenic property, This formulation inhibits further microbes reproduction.
Chemtex Alstasan Silvox is recommended by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW, India) in its guidelines for environmental disinfection where persons with potential exposure to COVID-19 have housed. Also recommended by Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala in its guidelines for travel and tourism department.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cold sterilant, not requiring heat for disinfection
- Effective over a large range of microorganisms
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable product
- Non carcinogenic and non-mutagenic in nature
- Does not emit any harmful fumes
- Multimedia sanitation
- Stably works over a wide range of pH and temperature
- This silver peroxide destroys biofilms
- Rapid sterilization unlike other traditional methods
- Does not change/ alter any physical properties of the medium
- Non-flammable, minimizing transportation and storage risks
Alstasan Silvox is FDA approved product by NTC and has been tested for direct human consumption in drinking water at up to 25 ppm.
- Infection control in OT, ICU, ICCU, and other critical areas
- AC/HVAC ducts disinfection
- Kidney Dialysis Unit Sterilization
- Bed pans, catheters and other equipment sanitization
- Sanitization of water supplies and storage tanks
- Contaminated syringes, dips, bedding before disposal
- Bio-medical and semi-solid waste sanitization
- Toilet facilities sanitization