QAC based Air Fumigant
QAC based Air Fumigant or terminal disinfectant is specially formulated for open plant cleaning applications throughout the F&B, dairy, hospital and pharma industries. QAC provides excellent disinfection against most vegetative forms of microorganisms including gram positive and gram negative bacteria and yeast. It is recommended for application in all open plant processes.
Applied after surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned and rinsed. It can be used for disinfection of floors, walls, utensils and other food/ product preparation equipment and is suitable for use in meat and poultry processors, snack foods, dairies and most type of foods processing operations. QAC based Air Fumigant is suitable for manual, soak or spray circulation applications. It is also suitable for use in hard water.
They are compatible with cationic surfactants, non-ionic and amphoteric. Based on third and fourth generation QAC mix, it is used for versatile applications for disinfection and sterilization throughout the institutions such as hospitals and hotels; industries such as pharma, poultry, dairy, beverage and food industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective against bacteria, spores, fungi, yeast and biofilm
- Safe to use for OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, fiberglass, etc
- Refreshing fragrance after use
- Good skin tolerance
- Fogging For Aerial disinfection with ULV fogger
- Suitable For Meat and Poultry Processors
- Non-toxic blend
- Specially formulated for F&B, Pharma industries
- Non-corrosive, non-tainting product
- Effective with both soft and hard water
- Reduces re-entry time
- Does not bleach fabrics
- Hard non-porous inanimate surfaces such as metal, plastic, porcelain etc.
- Floors, walls, food contact surfaces, probes, crates disinfection, etc.
- Equipment, utensils and tanks disinfection
- OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, fiberglass, etc
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.