Hydrogen Sulphide scavengers react with one or more sulfide species to convert them to a more inert form. H2S scavenger increases the efficiency and speed of removing hydrogen sulfide from crude oil, field condensate, atmospheric gas oil and produced natural gas to improve safety, protect equipment and meet oil and gas sales specifications. Hydrogen Sulphide scavengers have been proven to contribute high performance and minimal impact in further processing at refineries or downstream sectors.
Key Features and Benefits
• Initiate an Instantaneous and irreversible reaction to remove H2S with no effect on oil, gas or fuel quality
• Provide improved operational reliability
• Reduce the potential for corrosion in equipment, tubulars and pipelines
• Maintain asset integrity and reduces costs for equipment maintenance and replacement
• Improve production performance
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
H2S scavengers should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Kindly refer label and SDS for details.