Glycol based Coolant Antifreeze liquid
Chemtex Speciality Limited manufactures glycol based coolant antifreeze liquid used as an alternative to water-based coolants. Chemtex engine coolants are available in various sizes and capacities, manufactured using high grade raw materials and vehemently tested before being released into the market.
Coolant antifreeze liquid uses
- Antifreeze coolants are used in car radiator engines to increase the heat transfer property.
- Coolant anti-freeze liquids are used in air conditioning systems to prevent freezing of the system. They are also used in refrigerators and freezers.
- It is also used as a fire extinguisher as it is non-flammable with high heat resistance.
- Other uses include during construction projects.
- While drilling oil wells.
- Before mining operations.
- Used with nuclear reactors.
The ideal use of a coolant is to prevent over-heating. The key product ranges from Chemtex have a wide range of formulations. These help enhance performance with rust protection, sludge prevention and scale deposits, and avoiding contamination inside the radiator.
Coolant is used as a substitute for water-based coolants because it does not freeze at low temperatures.
An ideal coolant needs to have these basic properties
- High heat capacity and low viscosity
- Effective in heat transfer
- Chemically inert
- Chemical stable & Low Viscosity
- Low Freezing point & High Boiling point
- Less Scale formation & degrading
- Enhance fuel performance
Chemtex coolant antifreeze formulations come with corrosion inhibitors to protect from rust and corrosion, prevent bio-fouling, lubricate the moving parts, protects the water pump, head gasket, the cylinder and pistons.
Chemtex Car Coolant comes in two variants
Especially formulated for welding applications with very low conductance that considerably reducing the electrical corrosion of all metal parts of the cooling systems