Hydrochloric Acid Corrosion Inhibitor
Hydrochloric Acid Corrosion Inhibitor designed to inhibit HCl acid corrosion during acidizing et al. It contains an effective combination of surfactants, solvents and dispersants enabling it to provide corrosion protection in hydrochloric acid baths at relatively high temperatures.
These chemicals work to reduce the corrosive attack of hydrochloric acid on metal surfaces. It does this by diffusing from the bulk solution to the metal surface and adsorbing onto the surface creating a protective film to limit the contact of the acid with the base metal. he structures of organic inhibitors are given including N-containing compounds (amines, Mannich bases, alkynoxymethylamines, ammonium compounds heteroaromatics, oximes, nitriles, nitro compounds), acetylenic alcohols, S-containing compounds (mercaptans, thioethers, sulphonium compounds, sulphoxides, thioureas, thiocyanates, heteroaromatics, etc.) and complexones.
Key Features and Benefits
- Protects casings, tubing, and equipment from corrosion by strong acid
- Excellent wetting efficiency
- Impeccable fume control
- Superior thermal & pH stability
- Highly effective corrosion inhibitor
- High performance for use in well acidizing, fracture acidizing and stimulation operations
- Wider compatible MoC
- Soluble in water and compatible with common oilfield brines
- Can be used with intensifiers at higher temperatures
- Acid pickling
- Scale removal
- Acid cleaning
- Oil and Gas Well Acidizing
Toxic in nature. Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with freshwater and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original containers away from heat, direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.