Powder Antiscalant is a blend of polymers designed for boiler water treatment used specially in coil type boilers. Powder Antiscalant prevents water scale deposition in boilers, cooling water systems, condensers and de-mineralizaton water plants.
It is a non-toxic formulation and can be used in the potable water system for scale prevention in pipelines, equipment and vessels. The antiscalant inhibits deposition of calcium and iron scales on coils. Powder Antiscalant also functions as an alkalinity/ pH booster for potable water/ drinking water.
Key Features and Benefits
- Catalyzed Oxygen Scavenger for instant oxygen removal
- Minimizes/ eliminates oxidative corrosion
- Concentrated powder product
- Prevents scaling and thus overheating of coil
- Inhibits multiple scaling salt species such as calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, calcium fluoride, silica, and hydroxides of iron and aluminum
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with freshwater and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original containers away from heat, direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.