The process of removal of natural colouring matter and add-ons from raw materials prior to release is referred to as scouring and bleaching. De-colouring chemicals including polyacrylic acid, hydrogen peroxide, etc., help in the process of decolourization of waste material into a suitable processing material through the processes of oxidative and reductive bleaching. Decolourizing or bleaching of wastewater is one of the critical stages involved in the processing of the same.
Effective quarternary polymer for removal of colour in textiles, pulp & paper, dyeing industries. It acts as a decolourizing agent, decreasing COD value, with colour removal for viscous waste water.
- Textile Industry & Dye Houses
- Pigment Industry
- Printing Industry
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- High chroma wastewater decolorization treatment in dyestuff plant
- Treatment in reactive, acid and disperse dyes
- Textile, printing and dyeing wastewater treatment, pigments, ink, papermaking and other industries
- Reinforcing agent, sizing agent and a charge neutralizing agent in papermaking
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with freshwater and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original containers away from heat, direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.