PolyDADMAC based cationic polymer having most of its applications in textile, printing, paper making, mining, ink and sugar industry. It is also used as a BOD/ COD reducer and as a color removal for high-color waste water from dyestuff industry.
This chemical is scientifically formulated for use in wastewater treatment and sludge de-watering applications. PolyDADMAC can be used as a replacement to inorganic coagulants. It also helps reduce the required doses of basic reagents used in the coagulation process including sodium hydroxide, lime, etc. It is also effective in precipitating anionic surfactants, minimizing the production of sludge, which helps improve the subsequent sludge de-watering stages and results in the improved effluent output. It is highly effective when used for the secondary decantation of biological sludge coming from aerobic and anaerobic digesters. It enhances rapid sludge settling and is sympathetic to the existing biological flora. It is effective across a wide range of pH without modification.
Key Features and Benefits
- High performance cationic coagulant polymer based on PolyDADMAC developed for wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering applications
- Reduces required doses of basic reagents used in coagulation process
- Effective in precipitating anionic surfactants
- Minimizes sludge
- Improves sludge dewatering stages and results in improved effluent output
- Highly effective when used for the secondary decantation of biological sludge coming from aerobic and anaerobic digesters
- Enhances rapid sludge settling
- Sympathetic to the existing biological flora
- Effective across a wide range of pH
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.