Cationic Polyelectrolyte finds extensive use as flocculant in wastewater treatment for dewatering human waste, sewage and other industrial effluents. This formulation is incorporated with finest quality of polyacrylic ester that ensures exceptional treatment effects in the combination of inorganic flocculants. By neutralizing the electric charge of sludge particles, these electrolytes promote flocculation effectively.
It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning, quick settling, and improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, and full miscibility in water in filter cake washing.
Cationic Polyelectrolyte is utilized for the following solid-liquid separation processes:
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased production rate, cake solids and solids capture.
Water clarification - improves influent, process and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subtenants, increased float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
Cationic Polyelectrolytes are used for emulsion breaking, promoting filtration and sludge dewatering. The primary use is waste water treatment. As a primary organic coagulant, it neutralizes negatively charged colloidal particles and thus induces flocculation and sedimentation which reduces sludge volume. In paper mills, it is mainly used to enhance retention and dewatering.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Improve throughput and cake solids
- Achieve high solids capture
- Easily seal-able in water
Sewage Treatment Plant
- Organic wastewater
- Beverage wastewater
- Brewery wastewater
- Monosodium glutamate wastewater
- Sugar processing wastewater
- Meat dish wastewater
- Clay anti swelling agent
- Oil field acidification
Paper Making Additives
- Paper enhancement agent