Most common failures in Air Conditioning is compressor burnout. When AC or refrigeration systems become contaminated with large quantities of particulates, sludge, acids, carbon residues, and moisture, finding an effective refrigeration flushing solvent is critically important, effective at dissolving contaminants as well as safe for the environment, fast evaporating and nonflammable.
Refrigerant Line Flushing Solvent is utilized for flushing out dirt, sludge, carbon and carbon deposits. Cautiously formulated with constituents to make it compatible with different sorts of refrigerants and AC components. It is highly effective in cleaning and decreasing the metallic pipes and tubes by removing contaminants and residue. With unique characteristics like impeccable decreasing, highly volatile, precise pH value and non-ozone depletion, our offered solvent is suitably used in heat treatment plants, metal coating and engineering industries.
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-flammable solvent
- High solvency strength
- Fast evaporating solution
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAP's)
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Excellent cleaning of oil, sludge and carbon
- Non foaming, non corrosive
- Non residual, volatile product
- Economical than CTC any other alternatives
- Compatible with R12, R22, R134A etc.
- Compatible with all AC components