Peracetic Acid based Poultry Disinfectant
Peracetic Acid is a formulated equilibrium mixture of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, water and other surfactants, allowing superior wetting on sprayed surfaces. It is suitable for use under cold conditions and can be used for flushing, soaking, pressure washing and fogging. Poultry Peracetic Acid based Disinfectant is a no rinse, non-foaming formula, biodegradability and its ability to sanitize at cold temperature makes it ideally suited for various applications ranging from routine animal house disinfection to use in foot / boot baths
Approved by FDA certified laboratory for its non-toxicity. SGS approved for not having hazardous ingredients. NDRI approved for having excellent efficacy against various microbials.
Key Features and Benefits
- Multi-disciplinary application as a disinfectant
- Powerful oxidizer for removing tough stains
- Effective for cold plant operations
- Long lasting deodorizing effect
- Excellent rinsability action
- Non tainting & non staining product
- Environmentally sound with zero heavy metals
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Flexible dosage for application
- Stable product with long shelf life
- Much less corrosive (in comparison with hypochlorite)
- Nontoxic residues
- Zero contact contamination risk to food and edibles
- Non rinsing formula, reducing water usage
|Solubility||Completely soluble in water|
DG Cargo. Oxidizing Product. Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.