Sterilize-in-place solutions for CIP systems, for use in eliminating microbial habitat, minimizing use of high temperature treatment. These solutions have simple application processes, non-toxic, non-corrosive, safe for use on all types of metal surfaces, resulting in a considerable reduction in the loss of valuable production time.
This time saving cleaning process also saves energy and water, resulting in greater profits and a greener CIP process. Thus in way, these disinfectants even improve production process by achieving sustainability goals, protect product & human life and improve profitability by providing, amongst others.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
- Powerful oxidizing action offering removal of stains with deodorizing action
- Reduces water consumption and disinfection time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
- Non-tainting and non-staining product
Provides effective cleaning and or disinfection ensuring equipment hygiene and product quality
- Suitable for single stage/ multi-stage cleaning and disinfection
- Reducing cleaning times and labour, ergo increasing production capacity
- Cold disinfectant, eliminating the use of higher temperatures,reducing utility costs and heat stress
- Reduced corrosion potential and thermal stress minimises maintenance requirements
- Lower environmental impact, particularly, with absence of phosphates and nitrates
- Lowers usage rates and effluent discharge volumes
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and performance
- Safe for use on MS, SS, Copper, Rubber, Fiberglass and other common components