Household Glass Cleaners allow consumers to make their homes sparkle and shine with a simple spray and a swipe of a cloth. Although household glass cleaners use different ingredients from brand to brand, most manufacturers use three main ingredients in glass cleaners viz. Isopropyl alcohol, Mon ethanolamine and Glycol. These chemicals offer effective cleaning of any kind of glass surfaces and mirror. The chemicals help in the rapid removal of oily soils and finger marks and leaves the surface clean and streak-free in one action.
Key Features and Benefits
- For cleaning of all type of glass and mirrors
- Rapid action leaves the surface clean and streak-free
- Contains pleasant & refreshing fragrance
- Easy to make, Diluted with water and used as an instant spray
- Rapid removal of oil, grease and soiling
- Even removes finger marks
- Leaves a shining surface after use
No stringent measures required for handling. Prolonged usage cause irritation. Should not be injected. Harmful if swallowed. In case of eyes, rinse immediately with fresh water and obtain medical attention.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.