Chemtex Rust Remover
The preventive and curative rust remover chemicals for rust and ferric oxides find most applications in various chemical and refinery industries.
Natural rust removers consist of hydrogen peroxide, borax, cream of tartar and baking soda which are productive in removing rust even when directly applied on rusted iron, steel tools or other surfaces.
Rust preventive chemical helps in decreasing the corrosion rate of a material, when added to a liquid or gas, typically a metal or an alloy. The effectiveness depends on quantity of water, fluid composition and flow regime. A common mechanism for prevention of corrosion involves the formation of a coating, often a passivation layer, which helps in the penetration of the access of the corrosive substance to the metal. Instead rust preventive chemical acts as additives to the fluids that surround the metal or related object.
Key Features and Benefits
- Prevents metal corrosion
- Heat stability
- Easy rinse off from treated surfaces
- Contains emulsifiers
- Prevents acid rusting
- Does not corrode base metal
- Ready-to-use solvent based
- Non staining/ tainting effect with wood, and painted/films on the surface
- TCF; Total Chlorine-free
How to Use - Rust Remover
- Remove loose rust with a wire brush/emery paper, mechanical chipping, hammering etc.
- Apply Rust Remover Chemical Solution by a brush
- Allow it to react with the surface for 5-6 hours
- Again remove the loosened rust by wire brush/emery paper
- In case of rebars, clean the surface with water