Vapourizing Degreaser serves as a concentrated solvent degreaser effective in the removal of grease, tar and oil quickly and safely. These degreasing agents come off as an excellent choice for cleaning heavy, ferrous and non-ferrous and light metals for cleaning of contaminants such as oil and grease that are commonly found in the manufacturing process of metal components. These are also suited for the cleaning of car engines, oil tanks, machinery, and concrete floors and especially for off-shore applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Excellent cleaning of oil, sludge and carbon
- Non flammable
- Dries quickly and does not leave residue
- Economical most of the other alternatives
- Compatible with components
- Non ozone depleting
- Non corrosive
- Displays properties of emulsification
- Helps in the effective removal of grease and dirt
- Exhibits properties of emulsification
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, NIOSH approved gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush them with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected.
Should be stored in original vented containers, away from heat, direct sunlight and combustibles. Store in a cool and dry place. Please refer label and SDS for details.