The primary mechanism of concern in the pipeline is the acidic attack of unit metallurgy due to high concentrations of TAN, Sulphur, Iron Sulphide, Iron Oxide and Organic Solids. Chemtex’s Pipeline Cleaning Chemicals are added with conjunction and removes large volume of unwanted materials that gets deposited when fluids are transported. The advantages of using these chemicals are that it replaces the age old technology of mechanical cleaning and the total process can be completed with fewer runs saving time as well as cleaning cost.
Key Features and Benefits
- Enhanced Pipeline Operational Life
- Significant reduction in maintenance cost and shut down time
- Regular cleaning of pipelines cuts off costs for other treatment additives
- Constant flow rate is maintained through out the channel
- Can be used in batch or in continuous process