De-watering Agents based on Cationic, Anionic and Non-Ionic Polyelectrolytes, for use in solid-liquid separation, sludge de-watering, STP settling.
Before the crude gets transported to storage tank, water must be removed from the unrefined crude so as to avoid pitting corrosion and bacterial contamination. Use of De-watering additive in crude emulsion makes suspended solid /semi-solid colloidal group together into a cluster, easing out their separation out of drilling fluid.
Key Features and Benefits
- Compatible over a wide range of pH and temperature
- Enhance slurry rheological properties
- Improves efficiency and achieves optimum solid capture
- Easy to store; Cost effective method of application
- Non-Toxic formulation
- Ensures improved filter water quality
- Mixes easily with minimum shear in fresh water