Crude Oil is susceptible to deposition of paraffins that after a point of time, hinders effective flow of the same. As the deposition starts growing, more crude flow pressure is required to maintain the constant flow rate and in turn increases system power. Application of Chemtex's Flow Improver not only ensures regular flow of the crude but also reduces the pour point and viscosity, ergo enhancing hydrocarbon recovery at stipulated period.
Key Features and Benefits
• Works as Pour Point Depressant, Viscosity Reducer and Wax Dispersant
• Maintains regular crude flow even at sub zero temperatures
• Prevents paraffin induced corrosion
• Optimum reduction in pipeline friction
• Improved filtration speed